Certified General Appraiser
- Colorado Certified General Appraiser License #: CG.200000935
- 300 hours of appraisal education to obtain the Certified General Appraiser license
- 3,000+ hours of appraisal experience to obtain the Certified General Appraiser license
- FHA Approved
- Florida State University - Bachelor of Science in Business Admin., Real Estate Major
- 2020-2021 7-Hour Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) Update
- Residential Property Inspection for Appraisers Course
- Residential Report Writing: More Than Forms Course
- Supporting Your Adjustments: Methods for Residential Appraisers Course
- Manufactured Home Appraisal
- Fannie Mae's Rural Appraisal Challenges-Relating Policy to Practice
- Understanding Luxury Home Features
- Residential Structural Inspection
- The FHA Handbook 4000.1
- Applications of Appraisal Analysis for Residential Appraisers
- A Brief Stroll Through America's Architecture for Appraisers
- Own and operate Kroepfl Advisors, a residential and commercial appraisal firm located in Grand Lake, Colorado.
- Vice President of Investments for dispositions and acquisitions of real estate at a Denver private investment firm for two years.
- Financial Associate for Denver’s top commercial brokerage team for eight years at Cushman & Wakefield and Grubb & Ellis. Conducted/supervised all financial analysis, market research and legal document review. Acted as the financial liaison to all clients and investors.
- Commercial appraiser in Colorado and Florida for ten years.
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS & BOARDS
- Grand County Board of Realtors Affiliate Member
- Grand Lake Area Chamber of Commerce Board Director, Treasurer and Member
- Columbine Lake Water District, President and Board Member
- Full-time resident in Grand Lake, Colorado since 2013.
- Owned a home in Grand Lake, Colorado since 2006.